Locations and IPs.
Here is the list of our IPs so you can whitelist them if needed.
UptimeRobot uses a distributed monitoring system to minimize false-positives.
All primary checks are made from the main engines in Dallas-USA. However, once a downtime is detected, secondary requests to verify this downtime is sent from remote nodes that are located in different countries/continents.
If the monitoring works well for you, there is no need to take any actions. But, if you get any false/positives, there is a strong chance that the IPs used are blocked by your hosting provider.
Please make sure that you whitelist these IPs so that any requests that UptimeRobot send are not blocked.
Locations and IPs
The main monitoring location is in Dallas-USA and there are other nodes in other countries/continents to verify down statuses.
Here are all the locations and IP networks we use:
188.8.131.52/28 (Dallas - USA)
184.108.40.206/28 (Dallas - USA)
220.127.116.11/28 (Dallas - USA)
18.104.22.168/28 (Dallas - USA)
22.214.171.124/28 (Dallas - USA)
2607:FF68:107::/48 (Dallas - USA)
- 126.96.36.199 - 2604:a880:800:10::4e6:f001 (New York - USA)
- 188.8.131.52 (Singapore)
- 184.108.40.206 - 2400:6180:0:d0::16:d001 (Singapore-2)
- 220.127.116.11 - 2604:a880:cad:d0::18:f001 (Toronto-2 - Canada)
- 18.104.22.168 - 2a03:b0c0:1:d0::22:5001 (London-2 - UK)
- 22.214.171.124 - 2a03:b0c0:0:1010::2b:b001 (Amsterdam-2 - Netherlands)
- 126.96.36.199 - 2604:a880:cad:d0::122:7001 (Toronto - Canada)
- 188.8.131.52 - 2a03:b0c0:3:d0::44:f001 (Frankfurt-2 - Germany)
- 184.108.40.206 - 2604:a880:400:d0::4f:3001 (New York-2 - USA)
- 220.127.116.11 - 2a03:b0c0:1:d0::e54:a001 (London - UK)
- 18.104.22.168 - 2600:1f16:775:3a01:70d6:601a:1eb5:dbb9 (Ohio - USA)
- 22.214.171.124 - 2a03:b0c0:2:d0::fa3:e001 (Amsterdam - Netherlands)
- 126.96.36.199 - (Dallas - USA)
- 188.8.131.52 - 2600:1f18:179:f900:88b2:b3d:e487:e2f4 (Virginia - USA)
- 184.108.40.206 - 2a03:b0c0:3:d0::33e:4001 (Frankfurt - Germany)
- 220.127.116.11 (Dublin - Ireland)
- 18.104.22.168 - 2600:1f11:56a:9000:23:651b:dac0:9be4 (remote13.uptimerobot.com) (Montreal - Canada)
- 22.214.171.124 (Tokyo - Japan)
- 126.96.36.199 (California - USA)
- 188.8.131.52 (Sydney - Australia)
- 184.108.40.206 (Sao Paulo - Brazil)
- 220.127.116.11 (Notifications) (Virginia - USA)
- 18.104.22.168 (Notifications) (Virginia - USA)
And, here they are in .txt format in case you prefer to whitelist them in the firewall rules automatically:
P.S. Remote nodes currently have dynamic IPv6 addresses and they are not mentioned for this reason.